Job Type: Permanent
Salary / Rate: £18.00 per hour
Start Date: 01/10/2021
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Stoke on Trent
Salary £18 an hour
Working as part of a team you will assist in the day to day maintenance of production machinery, attend breakdowns, log all work completed on the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System), and carry out planned and preventative maintenance tasks either alone or as part of a team. Essential having 17th edition or above and Knowledge of single and 3 phase electrical supply, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Previous experience of factory maintenance including fault finding and repair, installations and planned maintenance on a range of machinery including kilns, cup and flat making machines, filter presses, pumps, extruders, dryers, de-humidifiers and air handling units.
Training & Experience Required:
– NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Qualification (or above).
– Electrical Qualification, 17th edition or above.
– Knowledge of single and 3 phase electrical supply, hydraulics and pneumatics.
– MEWP, and Counterbalance FLT Licence.
– Knowledge of PLC diagnostics & Inverter drives.
– Knowledge of robotics, pumps and gearboxes.
Hours of work: Days & Noon’s Rotating Shifts – Monday-Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm with an early finish on a Friday.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Multi, Skilled, Maintenance, Engineer, Days, Noon, s