Job Type: Permanent
Salary / Rate: £28K - £30K per annum
Start Date: 01/08/2021
Mechanical Fitter – Matlock
This is an exciting and varied role for someone who has a background in Fabrication ideally suit someone who enjoys a varied range of work rather than simply welding the same things every day! Ideally level 2 minimum qualification with some heavy industrial or manufacturing experience but more importantly this would suit someone with a Fabricator bias and we can train you on whatever else you may need.
Working on a multitude of plant and equipment ranging from mills, kilns, dense phase conveyors including screws and elevators no two days are the same offering any prospective candidate’s variety and a challenge
· Control downtime of plant and equipment by informing and educating production employees of routine preventative maintenance and monitor compliance.
· Locate the source of problems and provide the required intervention where applicable
· Remove and replace defective parts using various equipment as applicable i.e. hoists, cranes, hand power tools etc.
· Fabricate where required parts to undertake and facilitate safe repairs.
· Maintain a safe and clean operating environment at all times by complying with site policies, procedures and processes.
· Provide continued support and advice to management and colleagues.
Hours: Monday to Friday