Job Type: Temporary
Salary / Rate: £11.00 per hour
Start Date: ASAP,
4 on 4 off shift pattern
£11per hour plus attendance bonus
We are currently recruiting experienced Production Machine Setters. Our client manufactures paper bags for a number of different industries. It would be advantageous for applicants to have experience in printing and paper manufacturing industries. The role will also involve machine minding, maintenance and product quality control.
• Ensure that personal hygiene is maintained throughout the production of bags to ensure that the product is not compromised for contamination.
• Ensure that products are produced in accordance with the Approved Specifications and Production Standards.
• Ensure that only the correct materials issued by the Warehouse (paper, film, adhesives, inks, cartons) and assigned for the production run are used.
• Ensure that a FULL line clearance is conducted at Production Order changeover and that all materials, previous products, debris, dirt and tools are removed from the machine area.
• To ensure that ALL paperwork provide within the Job Pack and “Production Standards” are collected from each area on the machine at “Line Clearance” and return to the QC Area.
• Ensure that all adhesive delivery systems are free from debris and cured adhesive build up where applicable, but specific attention should be given to regular inspections/cleaning of the water based adhesive delivery systems.
• Ensure that changeover times are kept to an absolute minimum based on historical machine change over information.
• Ensure that at the end of the week the front end adhesive delivery system is removed from the Line Machines
Two shift pattern 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00 during training, this will change to 4 on 4 off. paying £11.00 per hour plus £60 per week attendance allowance.
Temporary to permanent contract.
For further information please forward your CV or contact us on 01782 717007
Premier Placement Services are acting as a recruitment business for these roles
Hours: Days and Noons.
Production Machine Operators
Machine, Setter, Operators, Quality Control.