Working in a busy, friendly manufacturing team who will have experience of managing an accounts team and have AAT or equivalent training. Having Strong working knowledge of bookkeeping, management and reconciliation of petty cash and foreign currencies. Completion of month end procedures in a timely manner, effective and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide support and management to the Accounts Team.
- Bank reconciliations – Sterling and foreign currencies.
- Maintain fixed asset registers.
- Management and reconciliation of petty cash and foreign currencies.
- Completion of month end procedures in a timely manner.
- Sales and purchase ledger processing.
- General banking functions.
- Payroll and petty cash.
- Journal postings.
- Credit card accruals.
- Ad-hoc duties that may be required from time to time.
- General experience working in an accounts/finance office environment.
- Experience of computerised accounting systems.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work to calendar determined deadlines.
- Ability to communicate confidently and competently within our organisation.
- Strong working knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Fully computer literate including word and excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Personable and confident nature.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing organisation.
- AAT or equivalent training.
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised and methodical in their work.
- Eye for detail.
- Team player.
Good work ethic, sense of humour and flexible attitude.