Job Type: Permanent
Salary / Rate: £45K - £50K per annum
Start Date: 01/07
Digital Marketing Executive – Stafford
Salary up to 30k
Experienced Digital Marketing Executive required to work within a busy marketing department to develop the companies multi-channel communication strategy, who is looking to bring their experience and create an impact.
Working closely with other departments, the role gives you the opportunity to work on several projects.
Experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere Pro, Adwords, Mailchimp, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics with analytical skills to be able to evaluate performance of marketing plans and the creativity and motivation to implement change with an eye for detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
• Draft and develop new copy for all websites and work alongside the web agency to maximise the impact of our web presence
• Take lead responsibility for the development of all social media activity and evaluate performance
• Provide reports and analytics for the senior leadership team demonstrating the ROI of all digital activity
• Research and develop digital opportunities to further enhance profile across social media channels, forums and blogs
• Use web analytics software to evaluate the performance of the websites and put forward an ongoing improvement strategy
• Develop the intranet and continue to enhance its performance
• Work with the team to manage the customer database and develop email marketing campaigns
• Support the marketing team in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and vision.
• Identify opportunities to hook into the news agenda, both locally and nationally
• Deliver specific digital campaigns that support our recruitment, diversity and inclusion policy
• Work with designers, web/SEO/PR specialists and photographers to bring the marketing plan to life with creative, engaging content.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar marketing role
• Experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere Pro, Adwords, Mailchimp, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics
• Analytical skills to be able to evaluate performance of marketing plans and the creativity and motivation to implement change
• An eye for detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
Digital, Marketing, Executive