Job Type: Permanent
Salary / Rate: £35K - £40K per annum
Start Date: 21/07
After Sales Manager Vehicles – Stoke on Trent
Experienced After Sales Manager with experience of Commercial Vehicles, the role would be open to an experienced mechanic
Health & Safety Responsibilities
• It is each employees responsibility to ensure that the environment in which they work in is safe for them and others.
• This includes reporting all accidents and near misses to management.
• Reporting any potential issues which could cause harm.
• Behave in a manner which acts in line with the standards set out in the Health and Safety Manual and Employee’s Handbook.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential
• Full and valid driving licence
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence, enthusiasm & pro-activeness
• Computer literate
• High energy level & resilience
This role is based within our Head Office in Stoke on Trent but customer visits will be required when the need arises.
After, Sales, Manager, Vehicles